Jaejoong

Jaejoong
Credits: DBSKnights + Ichigojj

TVXQ | DBSK | Tohoshinki

TVXQ | DBSK | Tohoshinki
Credits: DBSKnights +TVXQbaidu + as Tagged

TVXQ/ DBSK/ Tohoshinki latest Video

Credits: DBSKnights.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

[TRANS] What's in February 2008

Memories

Q: What's the most memorable incident of the What's In series?
YH: When we were supposed to play five-on-five soccer, but ended up in a snow fight.
JS: The games played during the first month.
YC: The outdoor barbecue.
JJ: Fishing at the farm.
CM: Outdoor barbecue.

[TONIGHT]

Q: What will you be doing tonight?
YH: Watching Detective Conan.
JS: Playing games with Changmin.
YC: Composing.
JJ: Bathing.
CM: Playing games with Junsu.

[VOICE]

Q; What's the strength in your own voice?
YH: A versatile voice that shifts according to the different genres.
JS: Husky voice.
YC: Sweet voice.
JJ: Beautiful voice (laughs)
CM: A voice that can reach very high notes (laugh)

[SUMMER DREAM]

-Reincarnation

Q: If you can be reincarnated, what do you want to do?
YH: Inspector.
JS: Soccer player.
YC: I want to continue to stay as Tohoshinki.
JJ: Supermarket owner.
CM: Be a normal university student and attend date parties.

-Tears

Q: The last time you teared
YH: When I saw rainbow bridge.
JS: Not very recent, during the Budokan LIVE
YC: Over nothing really important.
JJ: I didn't.
CM: When I watched the movie [Tokyo Tower]

[NO?]

-Unhappiness

Q: When were you in a bad mood recently...?
YH: When I hurt my waist
JS: When I didn't eat well and had a stomachache.
YC: When I bought things at a place, only to discover that another place sold the same at a much cheaper price.
JJ: When the shop assistant displayed a bad attitude to the customers.
CM: When I accidentally deleted information in the computer.

-News

Q: What news have you been noticing recently?
YH: Doing countdown activities of sorts in Japan.
JS: I want to enter the beautifully lit robongi midtown.
YC: I heard that there were shops extremely spicy robongi ramen.
JJ: There's a new version of computer, I feel like buying it.
CM: I heard that there's a type of fish that's good for health. I want to try it.

[PURPLE LINE]

-Improvement

Q:
In which area do you want to improve on yourself?
What do you want improved in the world?

YH:
For myself, I want to speak even more fluent Japanese.
For the world, an orderly development.

JS:
For myself I want to improve my falsetto.
I want cars that do not pollute the Earth for the world.

YC:
I would want my composing to improve to the next level.
For the world, a place with no war.

JJ:
For myself, it is to have an improvement in the way I think about things and the way I see myself.
For the world, traffic: Flying cars.

CM:
I want to be healthy.
As for the world, actually it's not bad the way it is now.

[FOREVER LOVE]

-Sudden impulse

When were you suddenly touched/affected?
YH: When I saw a show mainly centering on humans.
JS: When I got many wishes from people around me on my birthday.
YC: When I saw my dog after a long time.
JJ: When I was singing FOREVER LOVE.
CM: When I saw the beautiful Tokyo night view on Rainbow Bridge.

-Precious item
Q: What is the most precious item to you?
YH: Family
JS: Healthy family
YC: Members.
JJ: Death sauce (????)
CM: Members.

[LAST ANGEL]

-Peeves

Q: What do you hate the most now?
YH: Washing dishes
JS: Engaging in battle with Changmin during games
YC: Junsu's oyaji gags.
JJ: Bento.
CM: Junsu's oyaji gags.

-Imagination

Q: What is a life that you imagine youself to have?
YH: Gathering all the most important people in my life, and then becoming a village together.
JS; Hvaing a soccer field in my home.
YC: A free and relaxed life
JJ: A cosy life with my loved one.
CM: A life spent eating food made with sincerity.

[LOVIN' YOU]

-Words

Q: Which line do you like saying the most?/ Which phrase said to you was most unforgettable?
YH: Making it come true yourself.
JS: Junsu has really good sportsmanship (laughs)
YC: Try your best to do your best
JJ: Do it with all possibility
CM: Running away won't solve anything.

[TRICK]

-Not being disovered

Q: What trick would you play on the members if you would never be discovered?
YH: Spoiling Yoochun's keyboard.
JS: Changing the contact numbers on Jaejoong's mobile.
YC: Hiding the towel while Yunho's bathing.
JJ: Spoiling the air-conditioner so that Yoochun won't switch it on.
Changmin: Changing the commands on Junsu's computer.

-Warning
Q; If you had to set your own wake-up ringtone, what would you set?
YH: Wake up~
JS: You must work hard today!!
YC: You're starving~~! Hurry wake up and eat~~!
JJ: You can't sleep anymore~
CM: You can't get out of bed lazily!

[RAINBOW]

-Smile

Q: Why do you think the person in front of you is smiling?
YH: Self-confidence.
JS: Saying oyaji gags...
YC: Someone hugged him.
JJ: Someone gave him good food.
CM: He's singing.

-Love

Q: What's the difference between love and crushes ('like')?
YH: Love is forever
JS: Feelings of affection/crush would drain away, love is FOREVER LOVE.... Hahaha
YC: Crushes would end, but love continues
JJ: Responsibility
CM: I'm not sure yet

PURPLE LINE

-Wish

Q: What do you wish for now?
YH: Singing LIVE on a gigantic stage
JS: Meeting fans at a big arena.
YC: Carrying out activities healthily this year.
JJ: Singing live in Tokyo Dome (not sure about this)
CM: Sleeping for a really long time.

[LOVE IN THE ICE]

-Sadness and loneliness

Q: When did feel sad and lonely?
YH: Before ending the LIVE
JS: WHen my oyaji gags failed to make people laugh
YC: When I ate supper alone
JJ: Before ending the LIVE
CM: On a sleepless night

-Comfort

Q; When do you feel the most comforted?
YH: Calling my parents
JS: Parents' voices
YC: Playing with the dog
JJ: Listening to music
CM: Guitar

[SHINE]

-Blessed

Q; When did you feel the most blessed?
YH: When I felt the fans' love
JS: When people laughed during oyaji gags.
YC: WHen I see my dog.
JJ: When I added death sauce on my curry ramen and ate it.
CM: When I ate enough delicious food.

-Time

Q: If there was a week of vacation, what would you want to do?
YH: Meet with my parents and friends
JS: Do sports with my friends
YC: Walk the dog and relax.
JJ: Thinking of compositions
CM: Work hard on practising guitar

[DARKNESS EYES]

-Feelings

Q; Who is the most kind of the members and why?
YH: Junsu, becuase he can create a cheerful atmosphere no matter when.
JS: Jaejoong, because he has great sympathy/empathy.
Yoochun: Yunho, because as the leader, he has to keep everything together
JJ: Changmin, becuase he's the youngest, so he's the most obedient no matter what I tell him (laughs)
CM: Yoochun, because he always eats supper with me.

-Door

Q: If you see a door in an unknown place, what do you think lies behind that door?
YH: Myself 10 years from now.
JS: Soccer stadium
YC: A place I want to go (Those kind of doors in Doraemon where you can go wherever you want through a door)
JJ: Dreams
CM: A weird world

[RIDE ON]

-Freedom

Q: Your own definition of freedom?
YH: On the stage
JS; Singing
YC: Passing leisure time in a coffee shop.
JJ: When I get rid of the managers
CM: When I'm watching movies and dramas I like.

-Dreams

Q: A dream you had recently?
YH: Fighting with the manager
JS: A dream that was exactly the same as one I had on my birthday
YC: Looking for money
JJ: When I was singing LIVE and flew towards the sky
CM: Being very good at guitar.

Credit:
http://tvxq5.com
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=310150719
Cynsinnn @ dbsg LJ
[LOVIN'YOU]+source finder=dbsk_tsuki-chan41
legra88@multiply

No comments: