Jaejoong

Jaejoong
Credits: DBSKnights + Ichigojj

TVXQ | DBSK | Tohoshinki

TVXQ | DBSK | Tohoshinki
Credits: DBSKnights +TVXQbaidu + as Tagged

TVXQ/ DBSK/ Tohoshinki latest Video

Credits: DBSKnights.blogspot.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

Doushite kimi wa suki ni natte shimattan darou PV **13 secs prev**

after many days of waiting..the PREVIEW is now out!!!!!!!!!!!!...
but it is only for 13 secs..how bad was that...cant even enjoy for that long..0_o..
well atleast..I saw chun with that heart striking emotion..=D...
I will just wait for the complete video..
I hope it would be sooooooooooooonn..
I am craving to watch that video..since I first heard this sooonnnggg...=0

i havent DLed it yet..cause I am already sleepy...
I will just link you to youtube..

***___________________________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDzvW1AZVe8
***___________________________________


credits to the uploader:
Methylcellulosehero@youtube

credits: ~히아신스 ♥ 유천~ on imeem

No comments: